Monday, July 7, 2008

Our Trip to San Diego

Last week the kids and I went on a trip to San Diego with Jeff's sister Kim. One of Kim's friends brought one of her friends, and they both brought their kids. We stayed in Kim's condo which was really nice, and we had a blast going to the Zoo, Sea World, and Disneyland. Zane and Nyah both really enjoyed playing at the beach with their shovels and buckets, and I had fun snaping photos of them getting dirty and wet!

We were there during Nyah's second birthday, and it was so fun to have lots of kids to celebrate with. I bought her cupcakes, and Kim's friend Amanda got her a chocolate cake. She had fun opening her gifts, but most of all she loved her new pink princess shoes. They are the fake plastic high heels that you can get in the toy section for $2.50, and I have to say that was the best $2.50 I have ever spent on her. She is delighed with them! I can't say that I am suprised though. She has been obsessed with shoes for the past year, and high heels are her very favorite!

Zane was so excited to go to a Padres game while we were in SD. He was totally focused on the game the whole time, and even got bitter at me for trying to distract him for a photo! He loves baseball, and he is learning so much about the game every day. It is amazing how alike he and his dad really are.

4 comments:

tatum said...

that is cute, glad you had fun, i will call you today probably. =)

Unknown said...

I found you. I hope you don't mind me adding you to my friends list. I had a great time in San Diego. Don't forget me. Cyndi

Chrystal said...

I hope it's OK that I added ya to my blog -that way I don't have to memorize everyone webaddresses...Happy B-day Nyah.. I'm so sorry we'll miss her party tonight...we need to have a play date SOON! What's the week of the 21st like for you?

Unknown said...

Hi! This is your cousin Rebbecca (Braden) Allen...You know Chrystals little sister. I get to hear little bits of updates from Chrystal every now and than but I was excited when I saw you had a blog. Your trip sounded fun. We'll have to keep in touch. How are your brothers? I love your kids names. Well talk to you later
Rebbecca