Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Halloween Party

Today a few of the neighbors threw a really cool mommy and me Halloween party. The kids were so excited to get into their costumes and go see some friends. Even some of us moms dressed up! Here are a few hi-lites of the party:




This is Nyah getting her Halloween Groove on. She is the only kid dancing... what a cutie!



This is the last few seconds of Zane beating the crud out of the pumpkin pinata. He was the biggest (not necessarily the oldest) kid at the party, so they let him go last and bust that sucker open!


Shelly and I in our costumes

The cute witch is Selena, and the pregnant and pretty angel is Stephanie.

Thanks Selena and friends for a great party! I am not exactly sure of all the ladies that helped put it all together, but it was so fun, and I am glad we went. Hopefully we can do it again next year!

6 comments:

tatum said...

fun! i wish someone here would do something like that. glad to see you are feeling good. =)

Jill said...

Thanks Tara... I miss having alittle one at Halloween time. It was always fun to do the trick-r-treating thing.

Amyhop said...

Looks like fun! You are such a fun Mom to dress up with the kids!

Our Loved-up Family said...

What a great idea, I can't wait till Bevan is old enough to get excited about Halloween. I'm glad I know about your blog. I just need your email address to add you to ours. My email is: sarahbaker0106@yahoo.com (P.S. I always really enojy your comments in RS too:)

Sarah said...

That was a fun party!! I am glad you dressed up. All the moms who did looked so cute!

Rachelle & Jared Crowder said...

You are so beautiful! Looks like you had a lot of Fun! Great costume!