Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Walk MS Was Awesome!

As many of you know, our family has been very busy with moving and renting homes and such, so I have not had time to update my blog until now, but finally I have a moment to post some cool pix of Walk MS Salt Lake City, and Walk MS Provo. Enjoy!


Emily, Me, Rachel, Jessica, Jen, Shelley, Anna
Kim, Mama Judy, Zane, Me, Jen

Mickey, Evana and Matt, Me, Isaac in the back, Kim Lau's cute boyfriend, Kim

Aimee, Chantell, and Vanessa... the Mary Kay entourage!

Jessica, Shelley, baby Anna, Selena
Here is an action shot of the Fam.
Heather, Brian, Pam, Kimmie, Jen, Megan, Mama Judy, & Ny in the stroller

Near the end of the walk, a sweet older lady tripped and caught her fall with her face. Ouch! I called 911 while Eve got right in there to stop the bleeding. Eve is my hero! The poor lady wasn't responding for a while, but then was able to answer a few simple questions. We left as soon as the fire fighters came to the rescue.

This was taken at the Provo Walk.
Ally, Lori, and Jessica are holding my darling little Nyah.


This photo was also taken at the Provo Walk. Interestingly, out team shirt won the Best T-Shirt Award at this walk. I was surprised, but it was a cool moment :-)

Our team was so cool, everyone had such a great time. I don't have the team photo from either walk yet, but as soon as I do I will post it here if anyone wants to steal it. The Hoppers raised almost $3500 this year, which is just a bit better than last year. WoooHooo! It has been such a great experience to help this awesome cause, and see so many others do the same. Some of the girls on our team helped us make a team flag, but unfortunately I didn't get any pictures of it other than in the team photos that I don't have quite yet. Krista and all the girls who came made it a really sweet flag, and I can't wait for everyone to see it. Stay tuned....

8 comments:

Sherami said...

I loved seeing the pics! I so wish I had been able to come! How are you doing since the move? I miss seeing you around!

Chrystal said...

CONGRATS!! SOO AWESOME!

Beth said...

Yay Hoppers! Big smiles all around. Wish I could have been there, but you know I was cheering you on from way out here in the wilds of Oregon. xxx Beth

Krazy Keetch's said...

I am so glad you had such a good turn out this year. The Hoppers are so rockin' can't wait till next year hopefully I'll feel up to being a part. Thanks for all you do for the M.S. society we so very appreciate it. Miss ya!

The Davendorks said...

Where's the flag?

Sarah said...

hey! This is in response to the Fitness Party. I had no idea you had interest! I am so sorry!! NO ill intention, I promise. This is Trish's business, so go ahead & give her a call to see if there are upcoming parties that you could join. We'd love to have you "LIVING THE LIFE!"

Jenne said...

Way to go Tara!! I am so proud of you!! It is great to see so many people out for MS. Wish I could have been there to walk it with you.
Love you!

Anonymous said...

Hey- wish we could have been there! Looks like you guys had fun.