Monday, July 6, 2009

GIRLS NIGHT OUT (You don't want to miss this!)



Friday, July 10th @ Provo Marriot Hotel



Sorry, this is a little hard to read, but you should look into this if you are interested in changing your body in an awesome way! Kristi and Trish can give you a step by step plan on how to eat to to lose fat, and how to exercise to get you toned! Visit their blog to check it out! I am "Living the Life" with Kristi Approved, and I have already lost over 5 lbs of nasty fat, and started toning and building muscle! After only 3 weeks I shed 1 1/2 inches off my waist, 2 inches off my hips, and 3/4 inch off each of my thighs! This is a great way to live and have more energy than ever!

If you are interested, go to http://www.kristiapproved.com/ or kristiapproved.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Rachelle Crowder said...

YOU GO GIRL!!! AWESOME!I am so jealous. Being Prego is no fun, I'm totally going in the wrong direction!!!

Jill said...

well how are things goin with this program?