Friday, July 31, 2009

Because I Love You

Okay, so I am slow getting boating pics up, but I will do that soon. I just wanted to share a little conversation I had with my precious daughter Nyah recently.

Me: I am so lucky that you are my daughter. Do you know how you came to be mine?

Nyah: No.

Me: Heavenly Father decided to send you to me and to Daddy.

Nyah: Wow.

Me: Why do you think Heavenly Father decided to send you to us?

Nyah: Because I love you.

Talk about melt your heart! I was not sure what answer she was going to come up with, but that is the very best one I can ever imagine. I love that girl!

6 comments:

Sherami said...

I loved this! She is so stinkin cute!!! It was good to see you today at Tiff's shower and to hear that all is well with you. Give your sweet little Nyah tons of hugs and tell her how cute she is for me!

Beth said...

That story simply could not be sweeter. Thanks for sharing. xxx Beth

Krazy Keetch's said...

Nyah is the cutest little girl! I was watching her at church today..she is just a happy friendly little girl..Always puts a smile on my face!

Anonymous said...

Tear!

Rachelle Crowder said...

Yummy! Just love those moments! Gotta just eat'm up with kisses!

Chrystal said...

Ohhhh...she's priceless!