Friday, August 21, 2009

FINALLY, SOME BOATING PICS!!!!

Jeff and Ny on the tube with Nikki and Brayden


Zane swimming in the lake


Brandon and Aunt Kimmie


Peeps on the boat and in the tube

Matt, Zane, and Trent


Jeff just chillin' on the boat


Nyah, trying to muster the courage to jump in :-)


Shay and her little cousins trying to get her wet!


The Aunties being silly


Zane with a grasshopper crawling up his arm!
There are several other great pics of the boating trip, but I think I will just post them on Facebook in a few days. It really was a fun trip, and we are so grateful for Pam and Andy and their generocity. Zane is already asking when we can go back to Boise and hang out on the boat with our cousins again. Maybe next year.....

5 comments:

Jill said...

looks like a fun time.

Beth said...

Tara, I love these pictures! Thanks so much for sharing them. I have to say that the picture of the three Hoppie girls being silly is my very favority. Seeing it brought back so many sweet, funny memories. xxx Beth

Jill said...

it is starting to cool off here and seeing the pics of having fun on a boat makes me want the weather to stay warm forever. But I love the cool nights and the fresh air rushing thru the windows. Have a wonderful week.

Unknown said...

Oh So fun! Your kids are SO darling. You should totally make a cake. It is SO fun! So a few tips: It works best if you use a butter cream frosting and make sure it is thick. Refrigerate each piece as you go so it doesn't melt. If your going to do layered designs let it cool in the fridge before you do the second design. Google the coolest cakes and you can find almost any kind of cake that has been attempted at home and they will tell you how they did it. Anyway, Good Luck! Post pictures if you do one!

Chrystal said...

What a fun time! I can't believe how much older Zane looks with his hair buzzed! I still have his bunny pencil - do you remember what I'm talking about? Does he still want it? Kiss those cute kiddos for me!