Saturday, December 12, 2009

I can hardly believe I have already gotten around to posting a few more photos. I am glad that I fit it in because a few of them are great!


Grandma and Grandpa Hoppie gave Zane and Ny this ghost night light in October. Ny slept with it just like this for several nights in a row. Can you see its belly glowing?

Here are some of the girls in our 'hood all dressed up for a kiddie Halloween party. It was so much fun!

Here is one of the turkey cookies Zane and Ny made for thanksgiving. They used a copy of their hand print to cut the shape. So cute!





Jeff and I right after our 10th anniversary cruise. Can you see the ship behind us?


I took the kids to the live Nativity in Draper this year. It was FREEZING, but well worth the wait in the icy cold line :-)

Nyah had her preschool Christmas program this past week. She is the one in the polka dot dress up front. So cute!



This is me and Ny after the program. She is so beautiful, and so sweet. I just love that girl!

She wanted to get a picture of us with her candy cane in it. Candy canes are oh so important, and must not be left out of cute photos!


This is our ginger bread house. The kids chose to build Snoopy's dog house. Too funny.
I have more, so maybe I will get a chance to add them sometime soon. Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Merry Christmas!! So I am scrolling through your blog & I can't get enough of that Gravity song. Wow. That's amazing. It just pulls strong emotions. I think I remember it being the music to a dance on SYTYCD.

Anyway...you are cute. Your kids are cute. PLEASE lets get Andie & Nyah together. Andie just loves her.

Amy Solomon said...

I love the Snoopy house! I may have to do that with the kids since they are obsessed with Charlie Brown right now!

Chrystal said...

YEAH! I'm so glad you posted pics!! Your sweet Nyah is so adorable! Love the Snoopy house! Plus, love that you got to go on a cruise!! AWESOME! Hope you guys have a very Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Fun tidbits! Of course Nya is Beautiful and sweet! You are her mama. Love you all to pieces.