Saturday, February 13, 2010

The Hoppers are Making a Comeback!

MS Walk 2010 is coming soon, and I am jazzed to get the Hoppers up and running again!


SLC Walk, with just a few late-comers missing

A family event!

With lots of good friends

And free stuff. Doesn't it look fun?!

Look! Balloon swords!

I want everyone to know how humbled I am with the response I had last year to Walk MS. Thanks to all of you who joined our team, and to all of you who donated. I know that many of you have other friends and family members with MS, and you walk in their honor, and donate because you love them. That is SO GREAT! I also know that some of you don't know anyone besides me that has MS, and it really doesn't affect your life at all. That is cool too. We all have our causes, and we can't support everything, or we would all be exhausted and broke. But if this is something you want to support, or if you think it might be fun, or if you are just looking for an easy and fun way to help out and feel good about what you are doing, then please join. If you have other things that you are doing and can't support this cause at this time, then that is alright too. I love ya either way. If you want to join us or make a donation, please visit my site at:
http://main.nationalmssociety.org/site/TR?px=4644547&pg=personal&fr_id=13283

3 comments:

Rachelle Crowder said...

You go girl! I love that you do this!

Craig and Erin said...

Hey Tara! Amazing job on your MS Walk! Good Job! I was just reading my friends Amy and Brandon's blog and I saw yours! Small world! Hope you are doing well.

EatRunWorkPlay said...

love your blog!