Saturday, February 6, 2010

Have You Seen Dear John?


Wow. Jeff took me to see Dear John tonight, and I absolutely loved it. The music was so me, not to mention how romantic it is. I just love movies about people who have a strong connection, and it reminds me of my connections in life. Not just the awesome connection I have with Jeff, but the connections I have with my kids, my parents, my friends. For all of you who love a good chick flick, it is a must see.


P.S. I have decided what to do for V-Day, but I won't post it until after it's over just in case Jeff decides to read my blog. He probably won't, but you never know :-)

3 comments:

Our Loved-up Family said...

Do either of them die at the end? If they do I won't see it!

Sarah said...

I read the book & have debated to see it or not. NOW i want to!! Thanks.

Chrystal said...

FUN!! Good to know! Good luck this weekend!