Sunday, August 24, 2008

My Hubby


Jeff was away in Vegas this weekend visiting his buddies. It was a good chance for him to get away for a few days, but we really missed him at home. Zane told everyone we came in contact with that his dad was on a vacation, but it was just for 2 days, and then he would be back. On Friday, the first day Jeff was gone, Ny woke up from her nap a little bit crabby. She plopped herself right in front of the door to the garage and cried for daddy for a solid 10 minutes. Zane and I tried to distract her, but she was bent on having her moment. Finally she was tired of crying and we were able to bribe her with a little snack.


Jeff came home today, and since I was sick most of the day they hung out with him. Nyah insisted on having Jeff sing to her before bed, which is something I normally do. It is so awesome that my kids have a dad that is so fun and so lovable that they miss him when he goes, and relish every moment that they have with him. I think he just might be their favorite, and I don't even mind.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a great blog you have here, Tara! It's so great to hear about your lives.

Your kids are getting cuter and cuter all the time. Wow, Zane's in kindergarden! That's crazy and awesome! Time flies.

Chrystal said...

JEFF ROCKS!! So great - I love that kids love their daddies...it makes family life grand!