Saturday, August 23, 2008

My Little Ballerina




My little Nyah is two now, and the older she gets the more personality she shows. She is so cute, everyday she dances around the house to any music that she hears... even if it is her own sweet singing. She always wants me to turn the music on when I am at the computer so she can twirl, and leap, and hop, and flap her arms gracefully around the office. A few weeks ago I went to pick her up from her nursery class at church, and the new nursery teacher was gushing over how cute Nyah is. She told me everytime they started a new song during singing time Nyah would get out of her chair and start dancing. When the song was over she would sit back down, but as soon as the next song began she was back up on her feet. A few days later I heard the same story from my friend Sarah who happened to be in the nursery at the time. She makes me laugh! For her birthday, my friends Tatum and Lisa each made a cute little tutu for her. She LOVES to wear them and twirl around the house like a little pink ballerina. I guess I will be finding some dance classes for her soon so she can really have something fun to look forward to every week. Wh knows, maybe she will be a star on SYTYCD in 16 years or so! lol.

1 comment:

Chrystal said...

She's the BEST!! Twirl away lil ballerina!~