Saturday, September 6, 2008

The Summer of Fun

Zane and Nyah at Lagoon
Driving a car at Lagoon
Zane and his sand castle in San Diego
Nyah Playing in the water at the beachZane and Ny at a baseball game on Ny's birthday
Since the Summer is over now, I thought I would post a few pics of the kids having fun. We took two trips to Cali this year, and it was a BLAST! Zane and Nyah love the beach, and it makes me dream of moving back there someday. I love the mild weather, the waving palm trees, and the layed-back attitude. Maybe when we are rich...
Since I am such an antsy person, we took the kids to a lot of fun places. We were regulars at Lagoon, Thanksgiving Point, and the aquarium. We went swimming at the local pool and at the beach several times. We went to multiple baseball games. We went on Craig and Jen's boat twice. We went to Sea World, Disneyland, and the San Diego Zoo. We even went to a beautiful wedding. Maybe we should stay home an relax next summer so I don't burn my poor family out;-)
I am glad that we were able to do so many things, and I am grateful for the season passes that helped make all this possible. I think Jeff is starting to wish he married a homebody... Oh well, I guess I'll work on that next year.

3 comments:

Krazy Keetch's said...

I miss summer already! It looks like you had a good one though! And yeah Keetch just watches football and basketball so the summer is usually not so bad. Atleast you have a good attitude about all the sports! That's all we can do is make the best of it, I guess!

Chrystal said...

LOVE the pics! What great memories!!

Rachelle & Jared Crowder said...

HOoray! I am so excited to stay connected. Thanks for visiting my Blog, I am excited to add you to my favorite people to visit. What beutiful kids, You too :) Next visit down, you gotta come see me, I am about 45 min from San Diego.

Hugs,

Rachelle