Thursday, January 15, 2009

Christmas and Stuff


I have been so busy/ tired lately that I havent posted in a while, and I have so much I want to post. I think I will wait on some of it for a while. Here is what I have time to share now...

Christmas was really great. We spent it at Aunt Kimmie's house with Aunt Jen and Uncle Craig and all our fun cousins. Even Grammy and Grandpa were there!


Since we were snowed in on Traverse Mtn, we decided to invite Eve and her family to spend the afternoon with us. Since they are our neighbors, we figured they were snowed in too and might like some company. Because of all the snow, several family members were unable to make it, so we had plenty of food to share with their family. This photo is of the two of us making our ugliest faces!


Aunt Jen and Nyah on Christmas Day. I just really like this picture, it is so sweet.

Zane recently started basketball, and he is on the Cougars (I think). He is number 34 just like Shaq! He made 3 baskets durring his last game, and had several rebounds. He loves to play, and we love to watch.

6 comments:

Amy said...

fun updates! I can't wait to hear the rest!

Anonymous said...

That picture of you and your honey brings tears to my eyes. So sweet. I can't wait to have your little ones at my house this wednesday. Madelin will love it! She thrives on friends. Your family is darling.

Rachelle said...

Such cute pictures! You are so pretty! I think the couple one is my favorite. We don't see enough of those. I avoid cameras all too often!

Hugs,

Amyhop said...

Looks like a fun time...bummer to be snowed in...but awesome to be snowed in with family and friends! Post more pics! We miss you!

Lynleah (Bevans) Smart said...

I can't believe Zane is old enough to play basketball. I love your pics and they way you display them. I might copy your way of blogging :)

We have family dinner at our house every month on the 3rd Sunday. Would you be able to come in Feb? It would be Feb 21st. We'd LOVE to have you!

Sherami said...

I love to see all of the pictures! What a cute family!