Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Movie Night

Last Thursday several girls who live on (and right by) our street decided we should go to the movies. This is the second time Krista has organized this, and it was so much fun. Thanks Krista! The first time we went we saw Twilight, and this past Thurday we saw Bride Wars. There were a few girls missing the second time due to morning sickness (Tiff) or just plain exhaustion (Sarah), but we hope they will be able to make it next time... there better be a next time.... :-)


Jen, Whitney, Krista, Paula, Sheramie

Jen, Whitney, Krista, Paula, Me


7 comments:

Shellie said...

oh that sounds sooooo fun! Can I come too?

Sherami said...

That was a lot of fun! We definitely have to make it an ongoing thing!

Jill said...

how fun. I want more girl nights around here. It's fun having such great friends.

Pauly said...

Loved it! I am with Sherami, we can't let this die!

Oh and I love Bella's Lullaby!

Anonymous said...

Don't be such a milf in that fucia top of yours! Sounds like a fun times with the ladies!

Krazy Keetch's said...

Yeah totally glad you guys came. Hope you had fun! I'm bummed I missed the movie night..looks like you had a blast.

Lisanne Lee said...

Looks like sooo much fun! ...and what an adorable group of girls. Such great company. I love each of you, and Jeff and I LOVED that movie.

PS-I dye my eyebrows too! Makes such a difference. :) Welcome to the club.