Friday, January 22, 2010

Quickly...

I don't have much time to post because I have a new job. I work at Challenger School where my kids go, but at a different campus. It has been so fun and so busy. Now I have to try to fit in all the things I used to do with much less time. No worris though. I really needed this job, and it is perfect for me. It really is a blessing. I work with many wonderful and brilliant people, and it has been fun. I will try to post more later, whenever I get a few moments.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

proud of you!! miss you though...

Trish said...

Congrats!!!

Our Loved-up Family said...

Congratulations, can't wait to hear more about it!

Merry said...

I LOVE starting a new job. I hope you're enjoying it!

Chrystal said...

Congrats! What do you get to do for them? I'm looking for P.T. work myself...but I'm pretty picky so we'll see if that happens. I am glad you keep us updated on your life here and there. Miss you!

xxx ooo

Leslie said...

Congrats on the job. I'm so excited for you.