Monday, September 6, 2010

TO MY FRIENDS

Blogging has been on the back burner lately. I am super busy, and frankly, super tired. You know me though, it's all good. This might be a valley in my life, but there is beautiful green grass all around, and I am ready to climb to the next peak. I miss all my friends, you know I love you! Sorry I haven't been around lately. Know that I am still here, still surviving, and I think of you often. I need to plan a little shin-dig or something so we can all catch up at once. I have changed the first several songs on my play list... for all of you that tell me you love them. Enjoy this one. I threw in some oldies but goodies that shouldn't be forgotten :-) Pics to come later. Keep up with me on facebook, I am a bit better about keeping up with that since it doesn't take much time.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Just take good care of yourself, and know that many loving thoughts are coming your way.

xxx Beth

Chrystal said...

Love the updated family pics! You are all gorgeous. I love you mucho! Take care of yourself, a nap now and then ... a bubble bath ... pick your poison. LUVS!